SailorFuku est un jeu de mode où tu incarnes une jeune lycéenne, dans la ville de SailorCity, au Japon.
Rencontre d'autres joueuses, évolue dans ta carrière et drague les personnages de ton choix !

Recherche

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 27/11/2022 à 01:18

saxicolous
Élève

How to vote for Chamber of Trends creations?

Hello, I have to vote for items in the Chamber of Trends for a quest. But, whenever I go to the Chamber of Trends, it says "No items available for this store."

I have checked over several days and it has only ever said that. If I try the other statuses besides "in the process of voting," I do not see an option to vote. How do I vote for creations for my level quest?

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Dernière modification par saxicolous (27/11/2022 à 01:19)

#2 27/11/2022 à 01:26

Maar_Motte
Modératrice

Re : How to vote for Chamber of Trends creations?

Hello,

It’s because there are no new creations for the moment smile You can check again in a few days, I don’t think you will have to wait a long time. You can see what are the projects and future items the creators will post by looking the different topics you can find in the « Créatrices de tendances » part of the forum.

Christmas is next month so we can hope for more activity very soon smile

Une tête dans d'autres réalités.

#3 27/11/2022 à 01:30

saxicolous
Élève

ok thank you for the help!! <3

#4 27/11/2022 à 17:14

lKawaiikal
Élève

Hi.

I'd also like to point out that if you go to a Trend Creator's profile, just under their wishlist, you can find items that have already been published but that you can still vote for.

Good luck!

Pied de page des forums