SailorFuku est un jeu de mode où tu incarnes une jeune lycéenne, dans la ville de SailorCity, au Japon.
Rencontre d'autres joueuses, évolue dans ta carrière et drague les personnages de ton choix !

Recherche

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 26/08/2019 à 00:22

NixieFae
Élève

Hi I'm new

So I'm new to the site, I seen some people talking about this place on another site I'm on so I thought I'd try it out. The dolls are really cute!

A little about me
My name is Amber, I'm 27, and I live in the US..Where my English speakers at?! lol
I'm an introvert, meaning I don't like to talk, socialize etc. Unless someone talks to me first, otherwise i don't carry on a conversation lol

I enjoy reading, movies, tv shows and playing video games.

I'd love to know how people make their profile pages all pretty with page backgrounds, and presentation layouts on the main site.

#2 27/08/2019 à 21:17

Satchiko
Élève

Re : Hi I'm new

Hi welcome to SF NixieFae !

I hope you'll enjoy your time here even if it's a little bit dead, as you can see :')
If you want to talk to english speakers try english clubs' ! There is a lot here but they are probably inactive... But there is actually canadian sailor so may help
Otherwise, what are you watching/reading/playing ? People will come talk to you, especialy when you're from a foreign country big_smile

I think that you want an html profile, sorry can't help, i suck in this :s

#3 27/08/2019 à 21:30

Infires
Élève

Welcome !

If you want a nice profile you can ask someone to make one for you or try to learn about html (there are plenty of clubs about profiles and html)

What kind of video games do you play ?

Dernière modification par Infires (27/08/2019 à 21:31)

#4 29/08/2019 à 19:18

Joexx
Élève

Hello and welcome smile Even if the game is kinda dead, i'm sure you'll find some cool people to talk with smile Hope you'll enjoy it !

#5 29/08/2019 à 20:17

machibou
Créatrice de Tendances

Welcome!
I'm actually pretty new here two, it's only been two weeks haha
I think everybody's on here's an introvert, else we would spend time somewhere else than the internet wouldn't we? ^^
What type of books/movies/series do you enjoy most?
And yeah, as the others said before me, it's html code, a few pretty talented people offer their services in clubs, etc
But if you look closely on a few profiles it says "made by ..." so you can have a lead smile
I log on everyday, and am pretty fluent in English (speak English at home) so feel free to message me or leave comments on my profile if you need anything wink

Je viens de poster mes créations ici, allez checker
~ you don't complete me, you compell me. I love you and you love me but as of now, we will not break ourselves to fit one another ~

Pied de page des forums